The performing arts attracts specific types of audiences, including some that might be hard to connect with through conventional marketing. A sponsorship offers you the chance to build a relationship with that community.
Sponsorships at the Hylton Center offer outstanding visibility and hospitality opportunities, such as:
- Exclusive entertainment opportunities
- Targeted access to key demographics
- Brand transfer by establishing connections to fine visual and performing art
- Inclusion in advertising campaigns and prominent onsite presence
See a list of our current Corporate, Foundation, and Governmental Sponsors.
Sponsors work with the Hylton Center’s professional staff to build the sponsorship packages that best fit their needs. Below is a sampling of some of the sponsorship opportunities available.
- Hylton Presents – The Hylton Center’s premier national and international touring artist series
- Hylton Family Series – Great family entertainment at affordable family prices
- Matinee Idylls – A fantastic "menu" of distinguished musicians presenting a colorful variety of music-chamber style, including a delicious catered lunch and post-performance reception with the artists
- American Roots Series – Up-close, down-home concerts with the best of bluegrass, folk, country, blues, and more.
- Hylton Center EXTRA! – Special bookings throughout the year of big-name artists or up and coming acts.
- Custom Series – Combining two or more related performances (theme, genre, holiday, etc.) within the Hylton Presents series.
Any single performance within a series presented by the Hylton Center
- Arts Alive! - Premier free, family-friendly festival featuring a variety of local artists and arts organizations.
- Special Dinners and Events – Special events and dinners scheduled through the season, includes annual Copper Circle Dinner and Season Announcement Event.
- Anniversary Gala – Black-tie optional evening offering unparalleled opportunities for client entertaining and networking.
It is no secret that public funding for arts education is at risk. Today, it is more important than ever to provide artistic instruction outside the traditional classroom. The Hylton Performing Arts Center has taken up that charge – to provide meaningful and rich arts education opportunities for students of all ages at the beautiful Hylton Center.
Since 2014, the Veterans and the Arts Initiative has served as an arts and community hub for our local veterans, servicemembers, their families, military caregivers, and community members. The Initiative has brought our community together at the Hylton Performing Arts Center to engage with the arts through performances, workshops, lessons, exhibitions, and special events that have featured the arts, including music, visual art, dance, and poetry.
Benefits are flexible and tailored to the needs of the sponsor. Sponsorships may include the following, depending on the level of support:
- Membership in the Copper Circle of the Friends of the Hylton Center
- Complimentary tickets to sponsored events/performances
- Discounts on tickets to additional events/performances
- Opportunity to host events at the Hylton Center
- Inclusion in marketing campaigns for sponsored performances/events and onsite recognition at performance/event
- Your logo with hyperlink on Hylton Center website
- And, much more
For more information on sponsorships with the Hylton Center, please contact Jacqueline Connor, Development Manager and Corporate Relations Officer, at 703-993-7150