The Hylton Center works with a variety of arts organizations in Prince William County who present a diverse collection of locally produced performing arts right here at the Hylton Center. The following Affiliate Arts Organizations, in addition to the Hylton Center’s Arts Partners, are members of the Hylton Center Arts Alliance. Through the Arts Alliance, the Hylton is able to showcase some of the community’s most vibrant arts groups, of many sizes, genres, and organizational structures, while bringing a wealth of talent to the Hylton Center stage.
- Virginia National Ballet: Founded in 2013 by husband and wife team Rafik Hegab (Artistic Director) and Elysabeth Muscat Hegab (Managing Director), Virginia National Ballet (VNB) has expanded each year since its inception. The nonprofit professional company has grown from four dancers to 14 professional dancers and has been recognized as an outstanding professional company in the DelMarVa region. VNB School offers classes for students of all ages and abilities, with a great pre-ballet program for young children, an outstanding pre-professional program for aspiring professionals, adult classes, casual dance classes, and private voice and piano lessons. In 2017 the company was named "Best Dance Studio in Northern Virginia” by Northern Virginia Magazine.
- ARTfactory Pied Piper Theatre: The ARTfactory’s nationally recognized Pied Piper Theatre (PPT), welcomes young people ages 8 through 18 to explore the world of theatre both on the stage and behind the curtain. Offering three fully staged musical presentations a year, this award-winning children’s theatre provides dramatic and musical theatre training while building confidence, responsibility, and self-esteem.
- Northern Virginia Ballet: The Northern Virginia Ballet (NVYB) is a 501c3 non-profit charity organization dedicated to providing exemplary professional performance opportunities to serious ballet students. It is the region's only professional youth ballet company. NVYB repertoire Includes full length ballets and small, concert-length pieces, as well as excerpts from Chopiniana, Coppelia, and Swan Lake among others. It is continually growing and changing.
- Old Bridge Chamber Orchestra: Old Bridge Chamber Orchestra (OBCO) is an all-volunteer ensemble established in 1998 by musicians dedicated to providing stirring, low-cost or free, classical concerts in the greater Prince William area. In addition to its orchestral offerings, Old Bridge Chamber Orchestra makes its musicians available for community and private events. Old Bridge Chamber Orchestra is a proud institutional member of the Prince William County Arts Council and was featured in the August 2014 edition of Prince William Living.
- Real Life Productions, LLC: Founders and entrepreneurs Darren and Lawanda Council are a Prince William County-based married couple who have embarked on a mission to use their creative talents to make a positive difference for youth and small businesses in the D.C. Metropolitan area. Through the outlet of Real Life Productions, Darren and Lawanda have created Youth Center Stage, which utilizes improvisational comedy to instill confidence and teach communication skills to young people; Unscripted D.C., an entertaining training format for employees of local businesses; and Unscripted Marriage, a family-friendly marriage podcast hosted by Darren and Lawanda.