The Hylton Performing Arts Center is dedicated to providing an enjoyable experience by making our performances and facilities accessible to all.
Request Accessibility Accommodations
Request accessibility accommodations by emailing the ticket office or by calling 703-993-7759.
Ticket Office Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
TTD Service: Please call us through the Virginia Relay service at 800-828-1140
Below is a list of services that the Hylton Center provides for patrons in need of assistance.
Assistance for patrons who are blind or have low vision
- Large print programs for all Hylton Presents performances
- Audio-described performances (by request, at least 2 weeks prior to event)
Assistance for patrons who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Assistive Listening Devices: FM, 72 mhz with headphones or loop
- Sign Language interpretation (by request, at least 2 weeks prior to event)
- Captioned performances (by request, at least 2 weeks prior to event)
Assistance for patrons who have mobility disabilities
- Courtesy wheelchairs (limited availability)
- Accessible entrances
- Accessible seating (please contact the ticket office at 703-993-7759 to reserve)
- Accessible restrooms