How to Rent
Facility Rental Process
The Hylton Performing Arts Center offers a variety of spaces to rent for performances as well as events including weddings, receptions, awards ceremonies, conferences, and more. If you or your organization is looking to rent one of these spaces for a specific date, please submit a Rental Interest Form to see if your date is available.
1. Complete and submit the Rental Interest Form
2. Application Review: Once we receive the completed Rental Interest Form, the Hylton Center Sales & Community Relations Manager will verify if the requested date is available and set up a time to meet with you to discuss the details of your event and take a site tour of the Hylton Center.
3. Estimate: After you have talked to the Hylton Center staff and provided the needed information, we can begin the estimate process. The estimate is comprised of two elements: the base rental fees for the actual space, and the production costs associated with the technical and labor needs for your event. The requested space will be placed on a "hold" status, which means you then have first right of refusal should another party inquire about the same date. The Sales & Community Relations Manager will send you a contract and estimate.
4. Contract and Deposit: To complete the booking, you must return the signed contract and the deposit fee shown on your contract and estimate. Once the contract has been signed by both parties and the required deposit received, your requested space will switch from a “hold” status to a “confirmed” status.
5. Invoice: After your event, a final invoice reflecting the actual use.