Save the Date
Friday, April 17, 2020
6:00 P.M. – 11:30 P.M.
Honoree: Odin, Feldman, & Pittleman, P.C.
Join us to celebrate the Hylton Center’s 10th Anniversary Gala! The Gala provides critical funding to support the Hylton Center’s many artistic performances, arts education programs, and outreach initiatives, as well as the Hylton Center’s Endowment. Your support will bring the magic of the arts to life for our region’s artists, audiences, students, and lifelong learners.
Reception and Silent Auction in the Didlake Grand Foyer, and new this year, Student Showcases from George Mason University’s celebrated School of Dance in the new Large Rehearsal Hall
Dinner on the Merchant Hall Stage, Tribute to our Honoree, and Live Auction featuring Raise Your Paddle for our Education Initiatives
8:30 p.m.- 11:30 p.m.
After Party in the Didlake Grand Foyer, Gregory Family Theater, and new Education and Rehearsal Wing with Sweet and Savory Bites, Drinks, and Dancing
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor:
Highlights from the 9th Anniversary Gala
- 9th Anniversary Gala: Buchanan Partners and Nancy Hersch Ingram
- 8th Anniversary Gala: Julie and Buck Waters
- 7th Anniversary Gala: Mary and Hans Postma
- 6th Anniversary Gala: NOVEC and Sally Lay
- 5th Anniversary Gala: Novant Health UVA Health System and Dean William Reeder
- 4th Anniversary Gala: Didlake, John O. Gregory, and Carol Merchant Kirby
- 3rd Anniversary Gala: Dr. Randall Edwards, Dr. Marvin L. Gillum (in memorium), and the Honorable Kathleen K. Seefeldt
- 2nd Anniversary Gala: Alan C. Merten and Sally L. Merten
- 1st Anniversary Gala: Senator Charles J. Colgan
For more information on the Anniversary Gala, please contact:
Emily Robinson, Associate Director of Development