Working together, Prince William County, the City of Manassas, George Mason University, and the Commonwealth of Virginia, along with many generous private donors and local business members within the community, have brought the Hylton Performing Arts Center from a dream to a reality.
The Hylton Performing Arts Center boasts 85,000 square feet of beautiful and unique spaces to serve our community.
- 1,123-seat Merchant Hall is an elegantly styled opera house with a 100 foot stage and orchestra pit. Its clever design provides every audience member an intimate experience and the perfect setting for a variety of genres - symphonies, dance, opera and theater – everything from bluegrass to Beethoven!
- 240-seat Gregory Family Theater offers flexible seating arrangements that make it ideal for dance, theater, cabaret, and chamber groups. With an open floor plan, it is the optimal choice for customizing special events.
- The Didlake Grand Foyer is a two-story lobby with a full glass front for plenty of natural light that seats over 100 for dinner and holds over 500 for standing receptions.
- The Buchanan Partners Art Gallery on the second floor of the lobby serves as a focal point to showcase works by local and regional visual artists on a rotational basis and add yet another artistic element to the Didlake Grand Foyer.
- The Hylton Center also has dressing rooms, a scene shop, a catering kitchen and all the professional technical equipment run by expertly trained staff to support a performing arts center of this caliber.
The Hylton Performing Arts Center is a shining example of what a successful community partnership can achieve. Join us for an amazing performance experience, rent our facility to create your own customized experience, or give to the Hylton and help grow our fundraising base so we may continue to offer “arts for all” in your own backyard.
Hylton Performing Arts Center entertains, educates, and enriches the Northern Virginia community by providing diverse and accessible arts experiences in state-of-the art venues.
The Hylton Performing Arts Center will be the creative commons of a vibrant region, inspiring the community to express its voice by participating in the Center's work as artists, audiences and lifelong learners.
- Nancy Hersch Ingram & Stephen Hersch
- Pitkins Ace Hardware
- ASSETT, Inc
- Buchanan Partners, LLC
- Compton & Duling, LC
- Gary Garczynski
- John O. Gregory
- Hendershot, Burkhardt & Reed CPA’s
- Heritage Hunt Performing Arts Center Council
- Holzman Moss Bottino
- Hughes Group
- Carol Merchant Kirby & Peter Kirby
- Sally and Alan Merten
- Regency Friends of the Performing Arts Center
- Vanderpool Frostick & Nishanian
- Bill Reeder, Randall Edwards & Rich Seraydarian
- Walsh Colucci Lubeley Emrich & Walsh PC
- Wegmans Lake Manassas
- Woman’s Club of Manassas