The Hylton Center aims to provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone. Below are some of the ways we offer assistance to make our venue accessible for all audience members.
Available by advance request:
- Large print programs for all Hylton Presents performances
- Audio-described performances
- Assistive listening devices (ALDS) that are compatible with any personal headphones containing an auxiliary input
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation and closed captioning
- Mobility assistance (wheelchairs and free accessible parking)
We also encourage patrons to take advantage of our designated drop-off area as needed, which allows guests to be dropped off and picked up directly in front of the venue.
For patrons with Personal Care Attendants (PCAs), we provide free PCA passes that grant Care Attendants entry to any Hylton Presents, Hylton Family Series, Hylton Center EXTRA!, Matinee Idylls, American Roots Series or Hylton on the Hill performance. PCA passes are delivered with purchased ticket(s), as selected by the ticket buyer through these methods: Will Call, mail, print at home, or digital ticket(s).
To make an accessibility request, please contact the Hylton Center Ticket Office at Hylton@gmu.edu (text) or call (voice) 703-993-7700. Ticket Office hours are Tuesday – Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.