We’ve missed you and can’t wait to welcome you back to the Hylton Center in-person for our 2021-2022 performance season filled with great entertainment! We’re planning a fun season of performances next year with both indoor and outdoor offerings in the fall. Safely accommodating audience members is our priority. A physically distanced house capacity is currently being determined in accordance to guidance from George Mason University, the Virginia Department of Health, and the CDC. Since your safety, and our safety, is our top priority, we’d like to share a little more about the rigorous safety protocols that have been put in place for in-person, indoor performances.
- Before coming to campus, all visitors (staff, artists, audience members) must complete a COVID Health✓™ online questionnaire and be prepared to show their green health check confirmation email to be admitted to the event.
- All staff members and audience members are required to wear a face covering (mask) while on the campus of George Mason University. Learn more about Mason's face covering requirements.
- Increased indoor directional signage and hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the venue.
- When entering the performance hall and visiting the Ticket Office, lines are physically distanced. A general distancing of 6 feet between guests outside your party is also requested while on site.
- Audience members will be seated with their party at a safe distance from other attendees. At the end of a performance, the audience will have a staggered dismissal.
- Restrooms are available for use during indoor performances at 50% capacity, are monitored by a staff member near the restroom entrance, and are cleaned frequently.
Please visit our website for more details about what to expect in person at Hylton Center indoor performances. Welcome back!