Take a Giant Step
Rendering of the Take a Giant Step installation in the new Education and Rehearsal Wing.
Add Your Name to Support Young Artists
You can support the work of future artists and arts educators by participating in “Take a Giant Step.” Your gift will be marked with the name of your choice on this beautiful new artistic installation honoring “Giant Steps” by John Coltrane in the Education and Rehearsal Wing. Recently completed, the new Wing completes the footprint for the Hylton Performing Arts Center, with a design inspired by nearly a decade of performance and programming experience.
By “Taking a Giant Step,” you will make an indelible mark on the future of arts education in our region. Your support will enable the Hylton Center to fully facilitate the entire life-cycle of artistic creation, including:
- Bringing performing arts classes and lessons to the Hylton Center through a new partnership with the Mason Community Arts Academy
- Providing space for collegiate-level arts education through programs such as Mason’s Vocal Studies and Opera Program
- Supporting the work of the Arts Alliance — community arts organizations who call the Hylton Center their artistic home
…and much more!
How to Claim Your Key
1. Decide if you would like to participate at the Gold Key or Mother of Pearl Key level.
3. We will contact you so that you may personalize your key.
Gifts can be made at your convenience — whether that is all at once, or through a pledge, payable in installments over five years.
Your gift will benefit the Hylton Center’s areas of greatest need — 10% of the net Take a Giant Step proceeds will support the Hylton Center’s Endowment, ensuring we continue to provide excellent arts education and outreach.
Questions? Contact Emily Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-242-7049