Facility Rental Process
A brief outline of the facility rental process at the Hylton Center is listed below. Please contact Susan Landess, Sales & Community Outreach Coordinator, with any additional questions at email@example.com or 703-993-9344.
- Complete and return the Rental Interest Form by email, fax: 703-993-9364 or mail the form to:
Hylton Performing Arts Center
Attn: Sales Coordinator
10900 University Blvd, MSN 5D2
Manassas, VA 20110
- Once we receive the completed Rental Interest Form our Sales Coordinator will verify if the requested date is available and then set up a time to meet with you to discuss the details of your event and take a site tour of the Hylton Center.
- After you have met with the Hylton Center staff and walked through the space, we will send you a Rental Application Form to fill out so we can begin the estimate process. The estimate is comprised of two elements:
3a. Base rental fees for the actual space, and
3b. Production costs which reflect all technical and labor needs required for your program
- Once the Rental Application Form has been received and approved by the Sales Coordinator, the requested space will be on a hold status, which means you then have first right of refusal should another party want the same date. The Sales Coordinator will send you a contract and estimate.
- To complete the booking you must return the signed contract and the deposit fee shown on your contract and estimate.
- Once the contract has been signed by both parties and the required deposit received, your requested space will switch from a “hold” status to a “confirmed” status!
- Once your event is over a final invoice reflecting the actual use and any remaining balance will be sent.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you!