Performance À La Carte
Performance À La Carte allows you to customize an event for your group that works with your schedule.
About the Hylton Center
The Hylton Performing Arts Center is an award-winning venue in Manassas, Prince William County, Virginia. Our performance season includes everything from national and international touring acts like the Vienna Boys Choir, Clint Black, and the Reduced Shakespeare Company to the Moscow Festival Ballet, and the Shanghai Acrobats. The Hylton Center is also the performing home for many regional artists. However, if our performance offerings do not match your schedule, contact us for a Performance À La Carte.
Choose Your Program
Performance choices range from multiple styles of music to small theater pieces and feature artists from George Mason University’s College of Visual and Performing Arts or local and regional artists selected by the Hylton Center. Another program option includes a lecture about a requested topic featuring George Mason University professors or local experts from the Washington, D.C. area. We would love to work with you to customize your group’s experience at the Hylton Center.
- Chamber music concert (piano, woodwind quintet, string quartet, etc.)
- Musical theater or jazz concert
- Theater experience featuring scenes or short works
- Lecture on a topic of your choice (e.g. science, the arts, history)
- Masterclass experience for student artists in music, dance, or theater
Choose Your Space
- An intimate concert for up to 70 in the beautiful wood-floored Novant Health Rehearsal Room
- A performance for up to 240 in the Gregory Family Theater, which may also be set dinner theater-style with round tables
- Larger groups, up to 1,000, may enjoy our architecturally stunning Merchant Hall.
$25-$35 per person, depending on the program and group size.
- Groups will be scheduled into an existing program, where possible.
- Solo artists and small ensembles will be the primary performance options.
- Artist(s) subject to change.
- Venue subject to change.
- Availability not guaranteed until contract process is complete.
- Performance À La Carte length is approximately 60 minutes without intermission