Accessibility at the Hylton Center
The Hylton Performing Arts Center is dedicated to providing an enjoyable experience, at the Hylton Center, by making our performances as well as our facilities accessible to all.
Below is a list of services that the Hylton Center can provide for patrons needing assistance:
Assistance for patrons who are blind or have low vision:
- Large print programs for all Hylton Presents performances
- Audio-described performances (by request, at least 2 weeks prior to event)
Assistance for patrons who are deaf or hard of hearing:
- Assistive Listening Devices: FM, 72 mhz with headphones or loop.
- Sign Language interpretation (by request, at least 2 weeks prior to event)
- Captioned performances (by request, at least 2 weeks prior to event)
Assistance for patrons who have mobility disabilities:
- Courtesy wheelchairs (limited availability)
- Accessible entrances
- Accessible seating (please contact the box office to reserve)
- Accessible restrooms
TTD Service: Please call us through the Virginia Relay service 800-828-1140.
For those patrons needing special accommodations please contact the ticket office.
Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (until 8 p.m. on Thursday's)