Accessibility at the Hylton Center
The Hylton Performing Arts Center is dedicated to ensuring that all patrons have an enjoyable experience, at the Hylton Center, by making our performances as well as our facilities accessible to all.
Below is a list of services that the Hylton Center can provide for patrons needing assistance:
Assistance for patrons who are blind or have low vision:
- Large print programs for all Hylton Presents performances
- Audio-described performances (by request, at least 2 weeks prior to event)
Assistance for patrons who are deaf or hard of hearing:
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Sign Language interpretation (by request, at least 2 weeks prior to event)
- Captioned performances (by request, at least 2 weeks prior to event)
Assistance for patrons who have mobility disabilities:
- Courtesy wheelchairs
- Accessible entrances
- Accessible seating (please contact the box office to reserve)
- Accessible restrooms
Upcoming Events with Accessibility Services
For the 2014-15 Season
No events with accessibility options were found for this season.
For those patrons needing special accommodations please contact the ticket office.
Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (until 8 p.m. on Thursday's)